With more than 50 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe and one of the fastest growing fintech startups. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
Looking to join a fast paced, quickly growing startup with a business full of digital and tech expertise? We’re looking for a hugely ambitious Client Partner Manager, who is creative and passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships. In this role, you'll be managing full sales process lifecycle: owning assigned portfolio, identifying and prioritizing prospects and engaging at a senior level using a range of business development skills. Develop a deep understanding of client requirements and stay ahead of the game!
What you'll be working on...
- Build and manage all stages of our sales pipeline, forecast sales and revenue on a consistent basis to successfully meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets, forecast sales, client launches and revenue on an ongoing and consistent basis
- Support and coordinate with Sales Director in engaging with tier 1 customers and closing large deals, nurture existing and prospective client relationships and identify opportunities to expand them into long-term, recurring engagements.
- Build and maintain deep knowledge on all of our B2B solutions, on competitive products and services; educate our partners on best practices, share helpful industry knowledge & exciting news that will help them and us to succeed together
- Convey and demonstrate product capabilities and benefits, facilitate deep dive product capability Q&A sessions, manage objections and hurdles, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and prospect feedback
- Coordinate with our key account managers during the sales cycle to ensure expert advice and in-depth knowledge is delivered to solve prospects’ needs
- Convey product feature requests from prospects and clients to Product Management team
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in mobile wallets and apps, feeling related to our vision
- 5+ years of sales management experience with proven hunting and landing new business large media deals within the retail industry
- Good portfolio of retail clients, FMCG clients and media agencies is a big plus
- Strong understanding of the retail industry, loyalty programs, drive-to-store marketing, digital advertising, targeting, and underlying technology, able to convey any technical concept to both commercial and technical audiences
- Profound experience in selling at multiple levels, from technical to C-level decision- makers, ideally in retail, FMCG or the marketing agency environment, demonstrated success, as evidenced by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- A proactive nature with strong team spirit, a self-starter who can think fast on their feet, is well organized and flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in both Italian and English
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
This & more is awaiting you...
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Excellent opportunities for personal development in a strong growth market
- Access to top decision-makers and chance to position a superior product solution
- Possibility of playing a key role in the expansion of our sales team
- Sell a globally proven mobile advertising solution with very high advertiser ROI
- Work in an entrepreneurial and fast moving start-up environment
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?
FÜR DIESE STELLE BEWERBEN